Your contributions of time, dollars and materials make a difference in many kids’ lives. There are many ways you can support One Heartland. A week of camp costs $1,150. Click below to donate in support of our programs:
Your Payment is Secure
The payment information that you provide is secure. Since 2000, Blackbaud has processed credit card payments for philanthropic organizations around the world and we adhere to the stringent Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA DSS) by:
- Encrypting and tokenizing all card information
- Preventing clients from accessing your card data
Blackbaud has also implemented additional payment security measures — such as fraud mitigation tools — that ensure your credit card information is, and remains, safe.
Visit our Amazon Wishlist to purchase items needed to run camp. They will ship directly to camp.
Party with Heart
Host a Party with Heart to let family and friends know what you love about One Heartland. A dinner party, ladies wine night, golf gathering – you name it! Get your loved ones together to support One Heartland. Contact Stefanie at email@example.com or 612-824-6464 to discuss your idea.
Birthday, anniversary, or other special event coming up? Create a Facebook fundraiser and ask friends and family to donate to One Heartland in your honor! This is one of the easiest ways to support us. Contact Stefanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-824-6464 to for help setting up your fundraiser.
Donate $1 a week by participating in Survey Mondays. Learn More
Click below and bookmark our Amazon Smile link to donate a portion of the proceeds every time you shop, at no cost to you!
Other Ways to Donate
- Donate food, vehicles, tools, equipment, etc.
- Make a cash donation to support a specific camp or the general operating fund
- Help fund a child’s week at camp by funding a “campership”
- Refer camp eligible youth and their families to our programs
- Sponsor an event like our annual Holiday in the Heartland gala