|Family Camp Session A||August 8th – 10th|
|Family Camp Session B||August 10th – 12th|
|Family Camp Full Session||August 8th – 12th|
We believe camp should be available to everyone who needs it, regardless of their financial circumstances. When registering you will be asked whether you will be paying full price or requesting a reduced price. Due to the popularity of our programs, you will also be asked to complete a brief application if you are requesting a reduced price.
|Session||Ages 7+ Full price||Ages 7+ Minimum Price||Ages 3-6 Full Price||Ages 3-6 Minimum Price||Ages 0-2|
|Full Session||$650||$50||$300||$25||No cost, but must register*|
|Session A or B||$325||$25||$150||$24||No cost, but must register*|
Included in the cost of Family Camp is:
- Accommodations in a cabin or retreat room (may be shared depending on your group size) with bathroom and shower facilities a short walk away. A limited number of rooms with in-room bathrooms are available- please contact us if your family needs this option for a medical or other reason
- All meals and snacks during your stay
- All activities
- Transportation to/from MSP airport or our Minneapolis bus stop, if the option is selected in your registration
- Bedding/linens, if the option is selected in your registration
- *We are unable to provide cribs, high chairs, or meals for children who are too young for solid food. However, children 2 and under are welcome at no cost if families are able to provide for these needs, to ensure that childcare is not a barrier to attending camp.
- Any additional travel costs beyond the provided transportation
If the cost of the program or getting here is a concern for you, please contact us.